What to Expect for In-Person Classes
Thank you so much for your interest in Wicked Workshop!
We're excited to see your kiddos in person!
What to expect:
1. Social Distancing
3. Hand Sanitizing
4. Sanitizing of tools, furniture and people between classes
A Gentle Reminder:
During the checkout process, you will sign a COVID-19 Safety Acknowledgment – Liability Waiver and Release of Claims that requires you to take the following precautions:
1. No symptoms associated with COVID-19 within the past fourteen (14) days such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath,
2. Have not traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19
3. Have not been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19
4. You will notify Wicked Workshop at email@example.com if anyone in our class might have been exposed to a positive case of COVID-19.
Please let me know how I can help your child have a great experience. Feel free to call, text or email any time.