What to Expect for In-Person Classes
Thank you so much for your interest in Wicked Workshop summer offerings! We're excited to see your kiddos this summer!
What to expect:
1. Social Distancing
3. Hand Sanitizing
4. Using Awesome Individual Design Packs instead of rummaging
joyfully through random boxes
5. Sanitizing of tools, furniture and people between classes
What to bring:
1. Your properly-fitting mask
2. Your own scissors, masking tape, clear tape (optional - we will have
3. Your own people or animals (2-5 Lego people, Shopkins, etc.)
4. A water bottle & snack (only if staying from 9-12:30, otherwise,
please no food/drinks)
Staying for both sessions 9:00-12:30?
Awesome! We will take an outdoor break where students can enjoy a snack (be sure to bring your own) and drink in between classes while social distancing.
A Gentle Reminder:
During the checkout process, you will sign a COVID-19 Safety Acknowledgment – Liability Waiver and Release of Claims that requires you to take the following precautions, self-check and promise before arriving at Circle C for your Wicked Workshop class:
1. No symptoms associated with COVID-19 within the past fourteen (14) days such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath,
2. Have not traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19
3. Have not been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19
4. You will notify Wicked Workshop at if anyone in our class might have been exposed to a positive case of COVID-19.
Minimum and maximum number of students:
Please understand that each class will be capped at a maximum of 12 students per Circle C Community Center guidelines and to maintain a 6' distance between students. In the case that there are less than 5 students registered, we will notify you of the cancelation 1 week prior to the start date and fully refund your payments with our sincere sadness and apologies.
Please let me know how I can help your child have a great experience. Feel free to call, text or email any time.